Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best Neutral Eyeshadow!

I love makeup! I have to admit I am not a professional makeup artist. I just have a huge love for makeup. I am also a very simple girl who just wants to take 5 minutes in the morning to put my makeup on but still look good :)

I used to always feel a bit intimidated every time I went by a MAC cosmetics store or beauty counter. So many colors, and textures and different types of eyeshadows and blushes and lipsticks and lipglosses and foundations and on and on and on....

That's how beauty blogs helped me. I read them and they helped me better understand everything makeup.

The very first MAC eyeshadow that I ever purchased was 'All that Glitters'

Description: "Beige w/gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)

It is such a wonderful color. You can wear it as a base color or a highlight. I wear it mainly as a base but whenever I use it as a highlight, I put it below my eyebrow and inside my tear ducts. This eyeshadow just glides on easily onto my eyelids and it just looks great. It was my gateway eyeshadow into MAC and the rest of their makeup. I always have this eyeshadow in my makeup collection and always will. :)

So if you are looking for a nice, beautiful neutral eyeshadow go out and get 'All that glitters'!

No comments:

Post a Comment