Monday, November 15, 2010

My Wishlist

I know the holiday season is just around the corner, and although financially I cannot afford all that I want, I decided to make a "wish list". Its not my actual X-mas list just a simple "wish I had money to buy this" list :)

1.) A gold Michael Kors Watch: Price range $180-$250. I love all these styles, anyone would be fine with me! I am really into gold, and I also love this bracelet style watch. AND Michael Kors is my favorite designer.




2.) Tory Burch classic reva ballerina flat in black and gold. I love these shoes! They are simple but classy and cute. Price range is $195. I love the gold detail and the logo.
3.) House of Harlow 1960 leather drop necklace. Price range is $65. I saw this necklace on my favorite YouTube guru Tiffany D. I did research and found out that it was made by Nicole Riche's line House of Harlow. I believe Tiffany's is not leather and more expensive, but I love the leather one more :)

4.) PB Teen dress form. Price range $199. This is another piece or item my girl Tiffany D owns. I kept seeing this in some of her videos and I research and found the exact one she had (confirmed by her through twitter :) ) My next post will be my dream Makeup Room Decor and this will be in it :)


5.) Now this next item I have ALWAYS wanted and probably always will. They are very pricey. A black quilted Chanel bag. This one is a wallet with a chain. Price range too much $$$$
There it is....hope you enjoyed xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment