Friday, December 10, 2010

Haul: H&M, Forever21, and Macy's

*WARNING: A lot of pictures in this post*
Hello! I have neglected my poor little blog so today I decided to give it some TLC.
Christmas is almost here, so its time for X-mas parties, dinners, and festivities. I will be attending my boyfriends work X-mas party and I needed to find something to wear. So I went over to the Beverly Center here is Los Angeles. First, I went to my favorite store H&M.

I am SUPER indecisive and it took me a long time to finally find what to wear. I found something simple but classic a LBD or a Little Black Dress. You can never go wrong with a LBD. It ties on the back and it just fits me really nicely.
 front
back

Next I needed shoes...I am not a big shoe freak like some girls. I'm more of a Bag Gal. I went to Forever21 and sound there really cute silk type, peep toe, black, high heel shoes. But they didn't have my size :( Womp Womp. But at H&M I found a pair of black, suede shoes that sorta looked the ones from Forever21. Plus they were $25 so I got them :)



I love the jewelry at both H&M and Forever21. The jewelry is good quality, its very inexpensive, and super fashionable. There is a store called Love21 that is pretty much the accessory store of Forever21 and they sell shoes, bags, jewelry etc. I purchased the next goodies at Love21

headband

compact bejeweled mirror

As I was getting ready to check out I noticed an eye palette. I remember hearing some girls talk about the makeup of Forever21 on YouTube, mainly how surprisingly good quality it was. I found this pallet and got it too.


I will try and do swatches and a review soon but so far so good. I tried some colors out and they seemed nice and for 10 bucks also well worth it.

I also purchased some jewelry at H&M. I got a set of 6 rings all for the price of $5.95.
It has one ring that says "Love" and it reminded me of the Love ring that Lorraine, from YouTube, wears on her day in the life videos.

I also got a simple bracelet that has wings. Simple, and classic.


If you read one of my first posts you will know that my boyfriend and I are HUGE Disney fans especially Mickey Mouse fans. Our bathroom is Mickey Mouse and so is our tiny office. I saw this next item at H&M and had to get it for my boyfriend.


Now all I needed was a nice, simple necklace and a cute clutch/wristlet. So I went over to my local Macy's today and saw that a BIG sale was going on and if you used your Macy's card(which I have one) you would get extra % off. I found this next item and I almost died when I saw it was on sale!

Michael Kors wristlet


Back

I love that it has so many little compartments, and it can be worn as a wristlet or a purse. Plus its Michael freaking Kors my favorite designer!!!!! It was originally $58.00 and the final price was..."drum roll please!"
$32.48!!!! Really great deal. I was very pleased with this purchase.

And last but not least was this necklace
Original price was $18.00 and I got it for $10.71. I love great deals.

So that was my haul, I am all ready for the party. Thank you so much for reading xoxo

Disclaimer: All items shown and talked about in the post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment