Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

Hello! I'm sorry I have not made any new posts, I have had an exciting week. I GOT A JOB!!!! I am so happy because if you all read my Christmas wish list, that is what I wanted to most!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this blog it means so much. Please comment and follow this blog. Here are some of my upcoming posts...

1.) Bag Spotlight: So instead of doing a bag collection (it would be too long of a post) I will do a Beauty and the Bag presents Bag Spotlight. Where I will show you one bag and talk about when I got it, why I got it, and so on.

2.) Makeup Wish List: Now that I will be employed I hope to be able to purchase more makeup so I plan on doing a Makeup Wish list soon.

3.) A neutral golden eye tutorial: I already have the pictures for this look I just need to upload and write.

4.) An updated Review on the Two Faced Natural Eye Palette plus a tutorial on some looks that I do with the pallet.

5.) Wet and Wild Eye look: I purchased some products from Wet and Wild recently and I plan on doing a look from the products.

If you have any requests please comment and let me know what you would like to see.

xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment