Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's in my Bag? : Michael Kors Bag

Hello! I was looking through my blog and realized I have no actual posts about bags. This blog was named Beauty and the Bag because of my two loves in the world, the Disney movie "Beauty and the Beast" and my love of bags.

 
I have watched a lot of "What's in my Bag" videos and I love them! I don't know what it is about taking a peek into someones bag that is so interesting but to me and apparently many others it is.

 
I plan on  making a post of my Bag collection pretty soon so that you all can see my love for purses :)

 
Last spring, I began eyeing leather Michael Kors bags, I would always go to Saks or Macy's or Nordstrom and look at their Michael Kors bag collection. I also went to several Michael Kors stores to see what they had. One day my boyfriend and I went to Macy's and I spotted it....the bag....the bag that was just perfect for me. It was so gorgeous and shiny and just what I had always wanted in an everyday bag!

I think my boyfriend saw how much I fell in love with this bag and how much I did not want to part from it and he GOT IT for me! I was so happy! He began acting weird when he was paying for it and kept telling me to leave ?  I felt kind of bad since the price was around $400. Well when he was done he made me check the bag and be sure I liked it or that it didn't have any scratches or stains....I thought it was weird but I checked. Then he then INSISTED that I check the inside. :/ :/ :/ I almost told him to return it because I felt like he didn't want to get the bag for me. But when I looked inside I found the matching wallet! :D I guess when I wasn't looking he asked the sales lady to get the matching wallet, he was trying to make it a surprise hence asking me to leave while he was paying LOL.

 
Anyways, I am very thankful for this gift, I truly treasure it and LOVE my bag! Here it is. . . . . . .


The color is this sort of Carmel color I believe the name of the color is Luggage. The size of the bag is medium and I love that it has zippers on the side which makes that bag bigger....

front






I fell in love with the color, the style, size, and the hardware. I find it to be unique.


back
I love that it expands which makes it easier to put as many things inside.
After watching so many "What's in my Bag" videos I realized that I, like many other girls, carry around A LOT of useless things that end up hurting our shoulders. So I try to minimize what I carry around.

Another highlight to this bag, and other Michael Kors bags, is that it has four compartments and a zipper. It makes it so much easier to not lose things like my phone or a pen...

As you can see the inside is quite roomy, plus it has an attachment where I can clip my keys and they won't get lost :)


Here is the list of what's inside...
  1. My wallet
  2. A coach wristlet where I put:
    hand sanitizer
    Tylenol
    sugar packets
  3. A pen
  4. A cute notepad
  5. Kleenex
  6. My keys
  7. My Mickey Mouse planner :)
  8. The pink thing is a little bag that holds an angel that my mom gave me
  9. Hair tye
  10. Hair clip
  11. MAC compact
  12. Three Revlon lipglosses
  13. Chapstick
  14. Bedazzled heart compact
  15. Gluco-shot drink (my boyfriend has diabetes and his sugar can get low, that is why I carry sugar too)
 As far as the wallet...

I absolutely love it! It is big and holds up so much things, I carry it alone sometimes when I run out to do errands. I love that it also has a lot of compartments which is always a must for any wallet.


I carry the essentials inside such as my drivers license, debit card, Macy's card, some rewards cards, and change in the zipper compartment.


So there it is my "What's in my Bag". Maybe not as interesting as others but I truly hope you enjoyed. I have a huge love for bags so you might see more of these types of posts in the future! Again thank you so much for reading, please leave comments, and follow this blog....

xoxo J

2 comments:

  1. That is... A BEAUTIFUL BAG! Seriously, I really like it!
    Great post girly(:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savannah Thank you! BTW I Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete