Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fashion Inspiration/Icon: Kim Kardashsian

I will be posting blogs about fashion and who my inspirations in fashion and in life are. Two things that I truly love are fashion and makeup. I don't consider myself the most fashionable person or the most savvy when it comes to makeup, but I love to learn and get ideas from different people.

One of my fashion inspirations is the wonderful Kim Kardashian. I love that she is not afraid to take risks and I love that she has curves but still manages to wear cute, comfy, and Chic clothes.
I always go on gossip websites or buy gossip magazines to see paparazzi pictures of her, and I watch all the Kardashian shows on E! to see what she is wearing.

Miss Kim dresses very casually on an everyday basis, she wears cute jeans, with simple but nice tops, and pairs it with amazing shoes or boots. She always has the most phenomenal purses and accessories.
 I am a "jeans and t-shirt" type of gal, and I love that Kim is one too. She adds vests or scarves or jackets and the entire outfit will look outstanding.
I love this look with the tweed jacket, one of my favorites....
Even though Kim wears "jeans and t-shirts" she also looks fierce and gorgeous on the red carpet...like recently for her birthday bash in Las Vegas she looked exquisite



or this look for the Emmy's

Kim's makeup is also always so flawless. She is a big fan of the dark smokey eye with a nude lip. But what I always notice and love about her makeup is her cheeks(not her buttcheeks lol) her bronzer/blush looks so stunning.

Kim has long pretty lashes, which I know sometimes she has fake lashes, and it adds to the look of the dramatic eye. I also love the lip products that she uses, usually nude colors.




I admire miss Kim Kardashian for being such a fashion icon!
Thanks Kim for being my fashion inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment