Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick OOTD and FOTD

Here is a quick 'Outfit of the Day' and a 'Face of the Day'
The other night my boyfriend and I went to a basketball game at Staples Center and I wanted a simple but pretty makeup look.

Products used:
Face
Concealer: MAC studio finish NW30
Foundation: Bare Minerals in Medium Tan and Tan and Bare Minerals tinted mineral veil
Bronzer: Bare Minerals Warmth and Nars Laguna
Blush: Nars Orgasm
Highlight: MAC Soft and Gentel
Eyes
Eye Primer Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eye Shadow
Base: Two Faced Push-Up
Crease: Two Faced Erotica
Highlight: Two Faced Classic
Eyebrows Maybelline Ultra Brow in dark brown
Mascara Lancome Hypnose Drama
Lips
Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Pursuit 120 (I just bought this color and I absolutely LOVE this color! I highly recommend getting these lipglosses)

And my outfit...
I wore this H&M Tweed jacket...

With this Express black tank top with layers (one of my favorite shirts)

My Gap skinny jeans

Paired with these black UGG Boots

My jewelry is this white Mickey Mouse bracelet watch with a pearl Ralph Lauren necklace that I made into a bracelet and some simple faux pearl earrings.

And my bag of the day was this black leather Coach tote that I purchased at a Coach outlet store
Thank you for browsing through my blog...please follow me and leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment