Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Bag! Michael Kors Cross-Body

Michael: Michael Kors Charlton Cross-Body Bag

I have been on the hunt for a cute, black Michael Kors cross body bag. I was at Macy's one day and spotted this cute bag :) It cost $128 or $140 with taxes. It is kinda small but its my perfect everyday work bag or while riding the motorcycle with my boyfriend.


I love bags, but my big bags were getting ridiculous as far as what I put inside. I felt like a bag lady. I just wanted to downgrade to something smaller but still cute. When my right shoulder started to hurt because of how heavy my bag was I knew it was time for a small bag. LOL

  
inside

back
 It has 2 compartments inside and one in the back. I love the lining inside with the MK logo. I'm a sucker for small attention to detail and Mr. Michael Kors always does this :)



My favorite thing about the bag is the gold buckle.



This bag is  so easy to carry around, I don't lose things like I do with a bigger bags, and I don't carry around unnecessary things, although I try.

I plan on posting more posts of my bag collection soon. I own a lot of bags so I want to do posts where I feature one bag at a time.
Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment