Thursday, June 2, 2011

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch

Quick Post!

I have a new baby and I wanted to share her with all of you!


I have been eyeing all the gold Michael Kors watches, and if you read my blog you will know a MK watch has been on my wishlist for a while. I recently saw a girl wearing a rose gold watch and had to ask her where she got it and who made it! She told me that it was Michael Kors and that she got it at Macy's. I went home and saw that the average cost of a Michael Kors watch was $250.00!!!! Even though I am employed I cannot afford such a thing! So my boyfriend suggested Ebay :/ I have always been hesitant about ebay. But I still looked. I found several watches for around $100. I tried bidding on some but no luck :(

I looked for 3 days straight and no luck! So one day after work, I just googled MK rosegold watch, Nordstrom.com was the first website that popped up. I found a Rose gold MK watch on SALE for $107!!!!! I had it sent to a nearby store to avoid paying shipping so total was about $120!!!


It's the perfect size, the perfect look, and all around just perfect! I love it and here are some quick pics of it!




thanks for stopping by!

xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment