Monday, June 6, 2011

My Drugstore Wishlist

Hello! I have been wanting to make wishlist for a really long time, but I wanted to make it different than my usual 'I can't afford, but I really want' wishlist. I love makeup, and I am a sucker for highend makeup. I love shopping at Sephora and MAC but hate coming out with 2 things and no money in my wallet :(

I live walking distance to a Walgreens and Rite-Aide and I literally can spend hours just looking at the cosmetics aisles. And at work there is a CVS less than a block away so during my lunch break I walk to CVS and just gawk at all the Makeup :)

I have become a bit obsessed with trying to find dupes to all my high-end makeup. I have been successful with some products. But still am in dying need of a good drugstore concealer!!!!

I decided to do a drugstore wishlist. Most of the things on my wishlist are dupes to higher end makeup that I currently own but I am running low on.

1.) Hard Candy Heavey Duty Glamoflauge Concealer $6.00
I have heard so many things about this concealer! Some of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus and beauty bloggers have raved about this concealer and like I have said before beauty gurus are good sales people. And I NEED it. I normally wear MAC select cover-up concealer, and I have been squeazing every tiny bit out. I don't have a Wal-Mart very close to me so I need to wait until I go to one to get this.

2.) Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating Primer $8.00

I recently ran out of my Bare Minerals Prime Time primer, which I loved. Prime Time lasted me a really long  time, and every day I put my makeup on I would expect it to be gone, and finally a few weeks ago it was :( I scraped every last bit. I am currently using Monistat Anti-Chaffing gel as my primer. I used to use it before and it works just as good, but I have also heard very good things about the Hard Candy Primer, so my next trip to Walmart it will be added to my cart.

3.) Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer $8.00
Yes, as you can tell I really wanna try Hard Candy makeup! I have been using the E.L.F tinted moisturizer and I really like it. The only thing I don't like about the E.L.F tinted moisturizer is that I just bought it last week and I feel like I will run out of it soon. And like the other Hard Candy products on my list, I have heard good things about this tinted moisturizer.

4.) Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara
I already own this mascara, and I absolutely LOVE it! The best mascara ever!!!!! But the one I have is a little dry so I need a new one. I used to wear a lot of high end mascaras like Dior or Lancome but none can beat this one!

5.) Revlon Super Lusturous Lipglos-Peach Petal

I own 4 of the Revlon Super Lusturous Lipglosses and I love them!!!! I saw this color as I was browsing through a beauty blog. I googled it and knew I had to have it. A perfect nude!


For now this is all I can remember that is on my wishlist! If I think of more I will update the post. And if I purchase these products expect a haul and review post too!

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment