Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Santa,

This will be a small post...

I cannot believe Christmas is one week away from Saturday! So close! I recently did a post of my Wish List and that wish list was things I honestly cannot afford but hope to one day get.

I decided to do a Christmas wish list and these are things I hope I get and have wanted for a while.

1.) Gold angel wing necklace from Target. It can be worn short or long as it has 3 loop attachments. It is actually on sale right now for $25.99

2.) The Lauren Conrad Style Book. I love Lauren so much and have always admired her sense of fashion.
3.) The third and I believe last book in the Lauren Conrad series Sugar and Spice. I read the first two and was addicted and cannot wait to see what happens in this book



That is it.... What I honestly really want I cannot find a picture and post it and hope that I get it...I really want to get a good job. There is one job that I applied for and am hoping that I get called. Its close by, its what I love to do and I just really want it.

My boyfriend is what I wanted last year for Christmas and I got him this year :-)

I hope you all have Happy Holidays!

xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment