Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Three words to describe my Christmas morning Boyfriend, Bubbas, and books...

I want to wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a very Merry Christmas and to everyone else Happy Holidays. I love this time of the year, and although this is the first year I am without my family, I am happy to have spent such a nice, relaxing, and intimate Christmas with my Bubbas (dog) and my boyfriend.

Even though my boyfriend said no gifts I wanted to make it special especially since his birthday is tomorrow. This is him now wearing his new PJ's.... :) BTW he dose not know that I took this, he is sound asleep.


And my lazy dog usually gets 1 treat a day but today he got 2 lol. So now he's fat and happy...


And lovey ended up surprising me and got me what I wanted for Christmas....



The Style Lauren Conrad book and Sugar and Spice from her as well. I had no idea he got them and when I woke up this morning I noticed 2 gifts under the tree!

Anyways I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! I hope you all got what you wished for. Thank you for reading my blog!
xoxo J

No comments:

Post a Comment